[spreaker type=player resource=”episode_id=12388561″ width=”100%” height=”200px” theme=”light” playlist=”false” playlist-continuous=”false” autoplay=”true” live-autoplay=”false” chapters-image=”true” ]
Death Dying Careers – What You Can Learn from End of Life
Death Dying Careers – Here is some of what I have learned from my end of life care work. Show recap:
- I think it might have started with my friend Barb Phillips sending me an email about her upcoming hands on workshop – do it yourself Home Funeral.
- Briefly, I took a sabbatical from business life.
- Buddhists are often talking about death and I was very interested in the subject, so I decided that I would do some work with the dying.
- I took a program in Toronto from the Institute of Traditional Medicine called the Contemplative End of Life Care Course.
- I think I dealt with about 15-20 people and only one had any sort of faith.
- The thing that impressed me the most were the caregivers.
Pablo Garcia Saldaña